WordPress is open source and free. It’s the world’s number 1 choice for web development and there are literally hundreds of resources available for training. You can find videos on YouTube, you can buy books and listen to Podcasts. You can even just sit down and teach yourself. But not everyone has time to go through these processes. Many people need instant solutions because time is money. If you’re in that situation then one-on-one WordPress training is your best option.
We can work onsite with you or digitally through web conferencing, webinars and screen sharing. Just send us your requirements, questions and schedule. We work through the project with you… step-by-step.
Need help with WordPress admin, widgets, plugins or even hosting. Can can help with all of that.
- WordPress Installation and Upgrades
- Backing up and restoring WordPress sites
- Moving a WordPress site from one location to another
- Configuring Options and Settings
- Finding your ideal WordPress Theme
- Locating and Installing Plugins
- Monetizing your website
- Creating Pages and Posts
- Creating Blog Categories and Tags
- Optimizing Pages and Posts for SEO
- Image and File Uploads
- Embedding Videos
- Alt Tags for Links and Images (SEO)
- XML Sitemap Creation for SEO
- txt File Creation
Our WordPress training rate is $95 per hour with a minimum 1 hour session. Each addition 15 minutes is $25 or $95 if you reach an additional hour. We require an advance booking fee for the first hour, paid via Paypal.